SpecialMoms is so happy to announce this FREE webinar “Sensory Processing Disorder 101″ being presented by Cara Koscinski, experienced Occupational Therapist and author of the book “The Pocket Occupational Therapist”.
In her webinar she will address such topics as:
- What is Sensory Processing Disorder or SPD?
- How do I know if my child has sensory issues?
- How does SPD affect my child’s daily life?
- What kinds of activities can help my child?
- What is a sensory diet and more.
She has her Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy and has been an OT for over 15 years. She is a parent of a child with autism spectrum, eosinophilic and sensory processing disorders. She owns Route2Greatness, which provides OT services and consultations.
Her company also creates, produces, and distributes CDs for children with auditory sensitivity, and designs and distributes autism, sensory processing disorder, and eosinophilic disease awareness products. The CDs that Cara has created, Sound-Eaze and School-Eaze, are featured in several catalogues for children with special needs including: Southpaw Enterprises, Abilitations, and Achievement Products.
Webinar is scheduled for:
Thursday, February 28, 2013
11:00a.m 0 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Conference Call : Toll Number: 213-416-1560 | Attendee Access Code: 782 997 133
Click here to join the meeting at the specified date and time above.
Or if the link is not working please copy the below link and paste it into your browser:
Hope you can join us on the call. Please share with others that may be interested in the above topic.
- Free Printable: Friends Don’t Count Chromosomes - November 20, 2014
- It’s Here Our 4th Issue of The SpecialMoms Parenting Magazine - November 19, 2014
- Chance To Win Great Giveaways From SpecialMoms - November 18, 2014
- Why Type-A Parent Is The First Blogging Conference On My 2015 Calendar - October 31, 2014
- So Excited To Be Attending the Type-A Parent Conference #typeacon - August 20, 2014