Wow what an amazing honor!
The past few weeks have been so amazing here at SpecialMoms. Let me share with you why.
First as the picture above states, SpecialMoms has been listed as one of “Top 50 Mompreneur Blogs To Follow in 2013″. I am so honored to have been contacted by Nicole Orozco, the creative mind behind SapphireGraphics.co to let me know that SpecialMoms has been listed #17 on this list of amazing mompreneurs. Check out Nicole’s has amazing portfolio of fun, modern graphic designs. Love how she is promoting her company and passion for graphic design by creating this amazing infographic. (Read more about our amazing news below infographic – it really is amazing!)
Next we were contacted by PhD in Special Education that SpecialMoms has again been listed on their “Top 100 Special Needs Resources on the Web”. Wow another amazing honor to be mentioned is such amazing company.
And lastly and equally an amazing honor, and this is where I need your help. SpecialMoms has been nominated for the 2013 Reader’s Choice for Favorite Special-Needs Online Community. Please take a moment to vote for us. You can vote once a day, every day through March 19. I would greatly appreciate your support. Please click on this link to vote: http://specialchildren.about.com/od/readerschoice/tp/Readers-Choice-Community.htm
Thank you all for your amazing support of this community of blessed women.
- Free Printable: Friends Don’t Count Chromosomes - November 20, 2014
- It’s Here Our 4th Issue of The SpecialMoms Parenting Magazine - November 19, 2014
- Chance To Win Great Giveaways From SpecialMoms - November 18, 2014
- Why Type-A Parent Is The First Blogging Conference On My 2015 Calendar - October 31, 2014
- So Excited To Be Attending the Type-A Parent Conference #typeacon - August 20, 2014