Here is list of speech apps both free and paid that we are continually updating:
Word FLiPS App is a must for children with limited speech, unintelligible speech, and/or childhood apraxia of speech! Teach functional vocabulary words, such as greetings and requests (for example, “hi,” “go,” and “bye”) while practicing up to three repetitions of sound sequences.
• Choose words according to articulatory placement: Bilabial, Alveolar, Velar, and Palatal.
• Choose words according to syllable structure: CV, CVC, CVCV, or custom.
• Choose all words (including nonsense words) or only the suggested “real” words.
• Includes audio of all syllables.
• “Free Play” mode allows you to flip through the cards or randomly generate syllable combinations.
• Record a student’s productions and replay audio clips.