I can’t believe this is our fourth issue of the SpecialMoms Parenting magazine. It has been an extreme honor sharing the stories of these inspiring women who are making an impact in the #special needs community.
Over the last year we have interviewed over 20 motivating women and men who are advocating for their child with special needs, while becoming entrepreneurs!
We shared with you over 30 articles from business, health, education, advocacy and more!
This FREE digital magazine was designed to celebrate the contributions of women, mom entrepreneurs who are making an impact in the special needs community.
To start receiving your free online copy of the magazine, please subscribe here!
In this FREE download, you will:
- meet 5 inspiring moms who are making a difference not only in the special needs community but for their child as well.
- learn how these motivating women try to find balance and harmony in their lives, while juggling the demands of caring for their families. All while creating awareness and advocating for their child, running a business, blogging or even writing a book!
- we wanted to spotlight a few of the SpecialMoms that we interviewed in the past and see where their businesses are at now
- read more about “Smith-Magenis Syndrome” from a Mom Advocate and more!
So are you excited to meet these wonderful moms?
Here’s a peek at the feature articles inside this issue:
- Charitable Giving At The Holidays: by: Tawni Reller
- Surviving The Holidays With Food Allergies by: Lauren Kossack
- The Amazing Benefits of Yoga by: Helene Shafer
- Business Briefcase: Networking To Promote Your Work From Home Business by: Marla Murasko
- Occupational Therapy Corner: Top Toys For Children With Sensory Process Disorder by: Cara Koscinski
- Passing the Torch: Life changing conversations every special needs parent needs to have by: Lenore Vassil
- Look Where They Are Now! (Spotlight on some past SpecialMoms) by: Marla Murasko
- and more!