HEAVEN’S VERY SPECIAL CHILD
by Edna Massionilla
A meeting was held quite far from Earth
It was time again for another birth.
Said the Angels to the Lord above –
“This special child will need much love.
His progress may be very slow
Accomplishment he may not show.
And he’ll require extra care
From the folks he meets down there.
He may not run or laugh or play
His thoughts may seem quite far away
So many times he will be labeled different, helpless and disabled.
So, let’s be careful where he’s sent.
We want his life to be content.
Please, Lord, find the parents who
Will do a special job for you.
They will not realize right away
The leading role they are asked to play.
But with this child sent from above
Comes stronger faith, and richer love.
And soon they’ll know the privilege given
In caring for their gift from heaven.
Their precious charge, so meek and mild
Is heaven’s very special child.”
- Free Printable: Friends Don’t Count Chromosomes - November 20, 2014
- It’s Here Our 4th Issue of The SpecialMoms Parenting Magazine - November 19, 2014
- Chance To Win Great Giveaways From SpecialMoms - November 18, 2014
- Why Type-A Parent Is The First Blogging Conference On My 2015 Calendar - October 31, 2014
- So Excited To Be Attending the Type-A Parent Conference #typeacon - August 20, 2014