I have been asked to be apart of a wonderful webinar entitled “Advocating For Others” as a guest panelist. The webinar will take place on Monday, August 29th at 8pm EST.
Being the mother of a child with special needs I learned very quickly of my other job, that of being an advocate for my child. We are their voice.
Some of the topics we’ll be discussing are how to:
* Educate yourself as a caregiver for your child
* Empower yourself to advocate for someone else
* How to advocate for others as a caregiver
* Prepare yourself (and your child) for the outside world – school, other people, etc.
* Make a difference but stay healthy yourself
* Go from caregiver to activist
This Webinar is free and open to anyone who advocates for others, may have to advocate for a child in the future, or who just wants to learn more.
You can register for this webinar here. Hope you can join me!